The Chhattisgarh

Beyond The Region

Delhi University’s prestigious St Stephen's College admissions start, apply before THIS date

Delhi College’s prestigious St Stephen’s Faculty admissions begin, apply earlier than THIS date | Information

New Delhi: The admissions to Delhi College’s prestigious St Stephen’s Faculty for undergraduate programs began on Thursday (August 5).
There will likely be no entrance check for admission this time owing to the disruption attributable to the COVID-19 pandemic. The interviews will likely be performed through on-line mode.
college students can register on Delhi College’s web site after which refill the faculty’s utility kind for admission.
The final date to use for admission in DU’s St Stephen’s Faculty is August 31.
“Owing to the continuing pandemic state of affairs, the interviews will likely be performed on-line,” the faculty prospectus learn.
The interview will include three parts – ‘Educational’, ‘Co-curricular’ and ‘Basic Consciousness and Sense of Values’.
The Delhi College holds merit-based admissions which can be finished on the idea of cut-offs, whereas St Stephen’s Faculty releases a separate cut-off checklist which is given 85 per cent weightage, and the remaining 15 per cent weightage is given to on-line interviews.
Earlier, the 15 per cent weightage was divided between the written check and interview.
The faculty will not be conducting sports activities trials for admissions underneath the sports activities class.
Candidates showing for the interview should hold a printout of the interview name letter, and unique copies of the certificates of the date of start (the Secondary College Certificates) and marksheet of the qualifying examination.
The faculty reserves 50 per cent of its seats for Christian candidates. Out of the earmarked seats for Christian college students, 50 per cent seats are reserved for these belonging to the Church of North India whereas the opposite half shall be crammed by the candidates belonging to the Diocese of Delhi, Church of North India, which manages the faculty.
Candidates from the Christian class should submit a replica of certificates of Baptism/Certificates of Affirmation.
If the candidate belongs to a Church which practices Grownup Baptism, a Certificates of Dedication of the candidate at childhood is required, the prospectus stated.
The Christian candidates can even need to submit a letter of advice from the Parish Priest, duly endorsed by the Bishop of the Church or an individual of equal or increased authority, a letter of membership of the candidate in a church and a letter of membership of each of the mother and father in a church.

%d bloggers like this: