OJEE 2022: The outcomes of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2022 shall be declared at the moment 27 July at 11.30 am. In accordance with media sources, Pritiranjan Gharai, minister of Talent Improvement and Technical Schooling Division will publish the outcomes on the Auditorium of State Council for Technical Schooling & Vocational Coaching (SCTE & VT). Candidates can obtain their outcomes by visiting the official web site of OJEE- ojee.nic.in.
OJEE 2022: Right here is easy methods to obtain the consequence
– Go to the official web site at ojee.nic.in
– Click on on the hyperlink that reads, “Rank card- OJEE 2022″
– A brand new web page will seem on the show display screen
– Key in your credentials and login
– The OJEE 2022 consequence shall be displayed on the display screen
– Obtain the consequence and take its printout for future use
Over, 57,918 candidates appeared for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2022 that started on July 4. Round 82.5 per cent college students appeared for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2022 exams. In accordance with media sources out of 58,000 registered college students, round 48,000 took the examination, whereas relaxation 10,000 skipped the check.