Sehore, Anurag Sharma. State Vitality Minister Pradyuman Singh Tomar reached Sehore-Shyampur final night time for a shock inspection. Right here he expressed his displeasure by reprimanding the officers and staff of the electrical energy division for being careless. On the identical time, in the course of the inspection, the minister went to the sub-station and noticed the place many irregularities had been discovered. There was darkness on the sub-station, so seeing the earthing mendacity open someplace, the minister bought livid and instructed the tremendous visor to take motion on the telephone and to repair the 16 quantity DP of Barkheda Hasan quickly.
See also- MP: once more responsible of negligence, 4 staff together with 2 officers suspended, discover to three
Throughout this, a case had come to the discover of the minister the place the farmer Rashid Khan of Barkheda Hassan had given Rs 5000 to the electrical energy worker for a everlasting connection, on which he instructed JE to get the cash again and to determine a everlasting electrical energy connection of the stated farmer. Together with this, directions had been additionally given to take again the hair made on the landless farmers.
Throughout this, the villagers current informed that there’s unannounced energy reduce each hour every single day, resulting from which they’re very upset. On the identical time, relating to the Polo that was damaged within the fields in Barkheda Hassan for the final three months, the Minister directed to ship the JE as an estimate and get the work carried out quickly. Throughout this, the Vitality Minister reprimanded the Barkheda Hasan Energy Station in-charge Satish Kumar Siloria, expressing displeasure over all of the irregularities discovered on Barkheda Hasan Nice, equivalent to earthing wires being open, halogen mild, no water within the vatary.
See also- Apple launches iPhone 13 sequence with new designs, know particular options and value
Allow us to let you know that even earlier than this, an harmless particular person was electrocuted as a result of wire of the earthing mild being tied to the home of Barkheda Hasan, after which immediately once more the Vitality Minister reprimanded the ability station in-charge as a result of opening of the earthing wire. directed to the senior officer. He has stated that strict motion ought to be taken towards the ability station in-charge Satish Siloria who was negligent within the work.