The Chhattisgarh

Beyond The Region

SHOCKER: Rs 3,419 CRORE electricity bill in one month, owner hospitalised after getting the NEWS | India News

SHOCKER: Rs 3,419 CRORE electrical energy invoice in a single month, proprietor hospitalised after getting the NEWS | Information

Rupees 3,419 crores of electrical energy has been spent in a single month! The proprietor of the home fell sick after seeing this electrical energy invoice. Based on the household, the previous man is now admitted to the hospital. That is an incident of Madhya Pradesh’s Gwalior. Priyanka Gupta, a resident of Shiv Vihar Colony in Gwalior, was shocked when the electrical energy invoice arrived at her house in July. 3,419 crores of electrical energy has been consumed. Everybody within the household learn the invoice many times to grasp whether or not they’re seeing a mistake or not. 

Since then, Priyanka’s father-in-law has fallen sick and is hospitalized. Priyanka’s husband Sanjeev blames his father’s sickness on a improper electrical energy invoice. Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Energy Distribution Firm (MPMKVVCL) is shaking as this information spreads.

The electrical energy division unexpectedly knowledgeable {that a} huge mistake has been made. They declare that this incident is the fault of a employee. A invoice was instantly created once more. Within the new invoice, Priyanka’s electrical energy invoice has been talked about as Rs 1,300. Basic Supervisor of Electrical energy Transport Authority Nitin Manglik stated that this incident occurred as a result of mistake of an worker. They’re sorry for this. Madhya Pradesh Energy Minister Pradhuman Singh Tomar stated that the employee who dedicated this crime will likely be recognized. Priyanka’s household is a bit shocked after receiving the brand new invoice. However they’re nervous in regards to the sick previous man.

%d bloggers like this: