Skincare is one thing that everybody wants to contemplate primarily based on the kind and texture of their pores and skin. Intently associated to skincare is the pesky problem of ingrown hair, which is mainly left behind throughout hair removing, if it isn’t executed correctly. It will possibly trigger the pores and skin to really feel bumpy and tough.
Within the lockdown, rather a lot many individuals have turned to grooming at dwelling, by themselves, with out having had the choice to go to the salon. Then, there are those that inherently cope with the difficulty of bumpy ingrown hair on the pores and skin. In each these circumstances, you will need to know that it isn’t one thing you must undergo, for there are answers that may make your pores and skin really feel smoother.
Dr Geetika Mittal Gupta, a cosmetologist, suggests some dos and don’ts for if you find yourself coping with the issue of ingrown hair. In an Instagram put up, she writes, “In case you undergo from ingrown hair in your face or physique, you know the way annoying and generally painful it may be!”
Dr Gupta shares some suggestions:
1. Exfoliate your pores and skin twice every week with a bodily exfoliant.
2. Exfoliate as soon as every week with a chemical exfoliant.
3. At all times moisturise after exfoliating.
4. In case you shave or wax, all the time moist pores and skin with heat water first. Take away hair within the path it’s rising, not the alternative.
5. In case you at the moment shave or wax, change to laser hair removing.
6. Don’t choose at ingrown hair or bumps! See a physician for protected removing.
Moreover these factors, is there the rest you do to care for your ingrown hair? Tell us!
📣 For extra life-style information, observe us on Instagram | Twitter | Fb and don’t miss out on the most recent updates!